Monday, May 23, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Gift Box

Hello!  This is Sukie with a Kraft Gift Box project featuring some gorgeous Midnight Trendy Twine.  I embellished my box with some coordinating papers from the DCWV Lemon Flower Stack.  A large hand cut flag was adhered onto my box and folded over the edges. Next, I cut out a tag and flower using my Spellbinders dies.  I love all of the detail on the flower which is a bit hard to see in the pictures.  The smaller flowers were punched with a couple of Fiskars flower punches.  A bit of bling was added to the centers of the flowers.
The sentiment was stamped form the Scrappy Moms Many Thanks (retired) stamp set.  The box was finally wrapped up with some Midnight Trendy Twine.
This fun kraft box and twine are both available in the store along with lots of crafty goodies.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I like the pop of yellow and those flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to decorate that box! I usually think of the Midnight twine as masculine, but you really made me think outside of that box with this elegant creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty box, love the papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!