Monday, May 9, 2016

Trendy Twine - Congratulations!

Happy Monday!  This is Sukie with a CAS card to share featuring some gorgeous Midnight Trendy Twine.  It was the perfect masculine color for a graduation card for my son who is graduating from high school.  I participated in a Cricut Cards file sharing event and this was one of the files shared in the group. I love the simple design of the cap and gown which were cut with the different shapes in Cricut Design Space.  The row of buttons were cut from the Paisley cartridge, the tassel from Wild Card and the 2016 from the Cricut Alphabet cartridge.
The tassel was outlined with some Midnight Trendy Twine and layered with a twine tassel.  A small brad was adhered to the center of the cap.  The twine also accented the diploma in the center of the sentiment circle. The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Dancing in Circles (retired) stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the gorgeous twine used on my project along with lots of other crafty goodies!  Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful graduation card. I didn't make my son a card, but a book instead. He LOVED the book, but in jest said...where is my homemade card. He would have loved this. If he gets his Master's, then I'll do one like this...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful graduation card. I didn't make my son a card, but a book instead. He LOVED the book, but in jest said...where is my homemade card. He would have loved this. If he gets his Master's, then I'll do one like this...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Graduation card!! Perfect design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card design! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic graduation card!! Love the super cute buttons, twine and hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card idea Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design Sukie, I think it's fabulous! The twine looks so pretty!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!