Friday, May 20, 2016

Planner Friday - May

Can you believe Planner Friday has come around again already?  It feels like I was only just here with you sharing my ideas for pretty and practical planner pages and now I am back again!


My week before the ink

When I decorate my pages I usually leave myself plenty of space for my to do lists, reminders and notes, especially if I am not sure how busy my week is going to be.  If I have any blank spaces left once the week is part way through and I have a better idea of how much room I need, then I fill them in with either stamps, stickers or doodles.  


Ink 



Tea cups!

My theme for this week was the Mad Hatter's tea party so I used a couple of stamp sets that had cute cups in them for some added decoration.  I liked pairing the smaller cups from the Need Coffee set with the larger ones from the Drinks & More set, they remind me of mismatched tableware which is how I imagine the Hatter's table would have been laid.


All filled in

If you want to get creative with your planner pages then Annie's Paper Boutique has everything you need to get started, why not take a look now and see what takes your fancy?

I will be back next month with a new set of stamps to show you, I hope I'll see you then!


Amanda

9 comments:

  1. Awesome planner pages, I love those fun, bright colors and the stamps you used and colored!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun planner pages! Love the Mad Hatter Tea Party theme, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sukie! I'm a sucker for a nice cup of tea!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the Mad Hatter's Tea Party theme too!!The Need Coffee planner stamp set happens to be one of my favorites!Love the super fun decor!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Migdalia, I love that set too! The icons are so small and cute, perfect for planner pages :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, what a great theme! I have to tell you I'm a sucker for "Before" & "After" love them!! Thank for sharing your awesome planner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun pages! I just love seeing all the fun things you use.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!