Monday, April 11, 2016

Trendy Twine - Wine Tasting

Hello everyone!  This is Sukie with a double page layout to share featuring Grape Fizz Trendy Twine. The Latte Stack from DCWV had the perfect papers for a wine themed layout.  I used a variety of Cricut cartridges in Design Space to created my layout pages.  I also used the writing feature on my Explore to write the title of the layout on a tag.  Even though I don't use the writing feature very often, I do love the way the tag looks.
The purple papers coordinating perfectly with the Grape Fizz twine.  I used it to accent the grapes, the tag and photo mats.  The twine was twisted tightly on a thin pick to get the curled look for the grape vines. I slightly wet the twine with a mixture of glue and water prior to twisting it on the pick.
I scattered some coordinating bling on the lattice edge behind the photo mat.  The rustic layout seemed to need a bit of sparkle and shine from the bling.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the gorgeous twine used on my project along with lots of other crafty goodies!  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Totally WOW! Your layout is beautiful and I love the colors and cuts you used. Absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful double layout! :) Great design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is just Gorgeous!!! Awesome job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific layout! Wow, such a great theme for this color!
    Great job Sukie!
    Shely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!