Monday, April 4, 2016

Trendy Twine - Thank You

Hello everyone!  This is Sukie with a sweet card to share featuring Grape Fizz Trendy Twine.  The papers for my card are from the new DCWV Garden Charm Stack which is perfect for Spring projects.  I especially love the lavender and purple colors.  The sentiment tag is also from the same stack.  I added a scalloped edge to the tag which was punched from the Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment punch and framed with some Grape Fizz twine.
The double butterflies were cut from the Cupcake Wrappers cartridge and the single butterfly was cut from the Home for the Holidays - Spring & Summer cartridge.  I embellished the butterflies with some coordinating pearls from my stash.  I fussy cut some leaves from the same paper stack and tucked them in behind the butterflies.  The leaves were layered with some paper flowers.  I created a twine trail behind one of the butterflies and added twine antennae on the other butterfly.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the beautiful twine used on my project along with lots of other crafty goodies!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. This card is so gorgeous! I love ALL of the pretty purple shades you used on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love all the details and that purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card!! I love your butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Gorgeous!!Love the pretty purple and butterflies!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sukie, this is so pretty, Love the gorgeous twine and butterflies!
    Have a great day
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!