Thursday, April 28, 2016

Trendy Twine - Spring

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M with a pretty project with this month's beautiful feature the "Grape Fizz Trendy Twine".

Here is what I created.....
A Spring Shaker card!!

I wrapped a piece of Grape Fizz twine around the top portion of my shaker card and adhered a "Spring" die cut to the center. 

I used a flower card base from the DS and I placed adhesive to the back cover of the flower portion.
Next, I started to wrap my pretty flowers with the Grape Fizz twine.
I added some rhinestones for a little bling of course! lol

I added some pretty and colorful sequins.  

Here is a closer look at the beautiful Grape Fizz Trendy Twine:
 

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

For full details on my project, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day.

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty in purple card! I love all the twine you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love all the spring in this shaker card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Millie!! The twine-filled flowers along the bottom look amazing!! I love the pretty shaker scene you've created!! This is fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I just love the Spring theme and all of the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just so pretty and makes my smile! The shaker and the flowers make this just perfect!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!