Monday, March 14, 2016

Trendy Twine - This is Some Good Stuff

Hello everyone!  This is Sukie with a double page layout to share featuring Bumblebee Trendy Twine.  When I was trying to figure out what type of layout I wanted to create, I came across the DCWV The Snapshot Stack in my stash.  I saw the gorgeous, glittery flowers and knew I had to incorporate those into a layout with the Bumblebee twine.  I rarely do any fussy cutting, however, love the look of the fussy cut flowers on my layout.
The Bumblebee twine was the perfect combination of yellow and black.  I wrapped the twine on each of the photo mats and tied it together.  The set of tags were tied with the twine on the middle photo mat.  I also used the twine to accent the polaroid frames and some of the tags on my layout.
The finishing touch on my layout was some coordinating enamel dots scattered on each of the pages.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the gorgeous twine used on my layout.  If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will find lots of other crafty goodies in the store too!  Have an awesome day!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Layout and accents Sukie! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how you incorporated the Bumblebee Twine.A Beautiful LO!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This layout is so beautiful! The bumblebee TT matches it perfectly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Sukie, this is fabulous! I love the twine with these colors, so AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!