Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Trendy Twine~Christmas Shaker Medley Ornament

Hello crafty friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here.  Today I am featuring one of our brand new Christmas sequin mixes called Christmas Shaker Medley.  It is such a pretty collection of sequins and seed beads!
 I created a double sided ornament that is in the shape of a gift.  I wrapped Candy Cane Trendy Twine around the center of the ornament and also for the hanger.  The bow is made out of Holly Berry Trendy Twine.  I placed a Christmas tree sequin from the Christmas Shaker Medley in the middle of the bow.
 Here is a closeup of the Christmas Shaker Medley.  Isn't it so pretty?!  So many fun sequins and seed beads in it.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:



If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

9 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!