Sunday, December 20, 2015

Trendy Twine~Christmas Gable Box

Hello crafty friends! Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  I decorated a Kraft Gable Box to fill with Christmas goodies!
First, I added paper from DCWV's Oh What Fun stack on the Kraft Gable Box.  I wrapped Candy Cane Trendy Twine around the base of the box for an accent band and embellished it with sequins from the Christmas Shaker Medley.
For the tag, I used a Biggie Kraft Tag with Metal Rim, added a die cut snowflake and then lined that with Candy Cane Trendy Twine.  I added a long stamped tag behind the round one and added a few more sequins onto that.  Now it is ready to fill with goodies to put a smile on someone's face!

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully decorated gable box Beth!!! Such a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Beth! I love the way you decorated the snowflake with the twine too! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Beth this is really pretty!! What a wonderful way to give a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty tag!! A fabulous holiday gift box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project! Love the pretty tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Beth, this is just perfect! That snowflake is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!