Saturday, December 12, 2015

Trendy Twine~Cardinal Card and Candy Tin

Hello crafty friends! Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  I decorated a
Candy Tin with a cardinal theme and made a card to match.
The Candy Tin holds a lot of goodies!  To decorate it, I wrapped Candy Cane Trendy Twine around the top edge of the tin.  I used Christmas washi tape around the bottom edge.  The top was decorated using papers from DCWV's Merry Memories stack and a bow of Candy Cane Trendy Twine.  I added the top decoration to a belly band of cream jute ribbon.
The card that coordinates is a file from SVG Attic's Sending Christmas Cheer set.  I wanted to keep the cardinal fairly simple, so I added a full bow of Candy Cane Trendy Twine on the evergreen branches.  The fun part is that this card has a hole behind the cardinal's wing, through which I added a bit of twine.  It can then be hung on a tree as an ornament!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!