Saturday, December 26, 2015

Trendy Twine - Winter Hat Ornament

Happy Boxing Day!

Angeline here to share with you my final project as a Little Sister. I had lots of fun and felt so welcomed by Lesley and all the DT team. Thank you all.

So for today's project, I was inspired by this and made my very own twine winter hat ornament for my Christmas tree! Don't you think it looks pretty cool, as if I have knitted it? :)

Trendy Twine: Winter Hat ornament #trendytwine #scrappyscrappy #hollyberry #limeade #christmas #twine

It did take me some time to make this, but I think it's a cute addition to my tree.

Here are the supplies I used:






Have yourself a Merry Christmas!


9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! What a fun little project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!This is Adorable!!It looks perfect on your tree!
    Thank you Angeline for being part of the Trendy Twine family!! Its been Awesome!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really really cute! Great job Angeline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous!
    What a clever idea!!!!
    Awesome job Angeline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this? Great job Angeline!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This project is so adorable! You had such an awesome idea to make this little hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic project! So creative and gorgeous!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!