Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Trendy Twine -- New Year's Treats

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations. Today I have some quick treat boxes that you can give out on New Year's or a New Year's Eve Party.


I used the 2x2 Clear Boxes that you can find in the store along with the fabulous Holly Berry Trendy Twine.


First, I filled the 2x2 box with some silver Hershey Kisses.  Next I cut a 1 inch white card stock and wrapped it around the box.  I cut a red circle out and stamped the happy and new year at the top and bottom of the circle so I could wrap my Holly Berry Twine around and tie the bow in the middle. Lastly, I added 2 silver stars I die cut to the front with pop dots.




Have a wonderful day and a Happy New Year!




11 comments:

  1. These are cute! I love the clear boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boxes look fun to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boxes look fun to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun Helen! Super adorable project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun Helen!! Awesome job!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome treat boxes! They will be so fun for New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so adorable! How fun are these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun New Year treat! These are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's just so lovely!! The twine is the perfect addition

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great treat boxes! I love those shiny stars. Perfect for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fun boxes! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!