Sunday, December 6, 2015

Trendy Twine - Mitten Garland

Happy weekend!
Angeline here to share with you a fun card I made using the Holly Berry Trendy Twine

Trendy Twine : Mitten Garland with Angeline #trendytwine #scrappyscrappy #christmas #hollyberry #festive #mittengarland #card

Christmas is just around the corner and since I had these felt mittens in my stash, I thought it would be fun to make a mitten garland! I glued the twine to my card and adhered the mitten on top of the twine. For the ends, I used separate pieces of twine to tie the bow, then adhere it to make it look as if it was one long piece! :)

Trendy Twine : Mitten Garland with Angeline #trendytwine #scrappyscrappy #christmas #hollyberry #festive #mittengarland #card

I then added some punched snowflakes from some gold glitter cardstock to add the extra bling.

Need some Christmas twine? This is just my absolute favorite!



Thanks for stopping by and have a merry holiday ahead!

7 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card! Those felt mittens are just the cutest. I also love the embossed background. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest card Angeline! I just LOVE those mittens!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the super cute mittens!! Absolutely adorable!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute, Angeline! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!