Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Trendy Twine - Believe

Hi there Trendy Fans!


This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a great little Holiday gift using our showcase products "Candy Tin & Holly Berry Trendy Twine"

I decorated my little candy/gift tin in a little elf jacket :) I used a green polka dot thick card stock paper as a band to hold the tin although they do snap shut. I just planned on filling it up! :)



I made some trendy twine buttons :) using Holly Berry Trendy Twine. I used some dies to make the white fur, black belt and gold buckle. I just think the recipient will get a kick out of this little gift. I filled the tin with the yummiest mint chocolate candies covered in lots of candy sprinkles. I think I was able to get 40 little candies in this tin!



Lastly, I added a die cut sentiment and my gift is complete.

Stop by the Boutique and grab these goodies to make your own treats!



Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
 Have a GREAT day!Click here to Shop.

8 comments:

  1. Shelly, I can't stand how perfect and cute this is! Who in their right might mind is going to open this up for those yummy and might I add perfect treats??? Love it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Shelly! Love the cute santa belly and the fun candies!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Those treats are a perfect match to the Holly Berry TT. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun treat!! I love the Trendy Twine buttons!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute treat Shelly! Fun way of dressing up the tin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun project, love the belly band you created for your tin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Shelly! How adorable is this!!
    Super CUTE project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!