Thursday, September 17, 2015

Trendy Twine - #Coffeelover

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, and it's my day to post!
This month's design team projects have featured the Cherry Latte Trendy TwineMini Coffee CupsMini Wooden Spoons  along with the NEED Coffee! Stamp Set.

So, for my project I made a Mini Coffee Cup Holder with my Cricut Explore.

With the Cricut Explore and Celebrations cartridge I was able adjust the size on the banner so that it would fit perfectly on my 11 1/2 X 2 1/2 mini coffee cup holder. 
I stamped the cute coffee image from the NEED Coffee! stamp set, which I then colored with spectrum noir makers. I then fuzzy cut & adhered them to the banner and added tiny pearls. On my banner, I used the Cherry Latte Trendy Twine as well as on my super cute pom poms.

I covered my mini coffee cup with pink cardstock. I stamped the fun sentiment But first, coffee and the cut coffee image from the NEED Coffee! stamp set on a circle/scallop circle die cut, colored it and adhered it to my mini coffee cup with a 3-d pop dot for dimension. wrapped the Cherry Latte around the mini coffee cup lid and made a bow with the Cherry Latte as well and placed a pretty flower on the center. I used a die cut banner from the When I was a kid cartridge and stamped #coffeelover and added pearls on each side.

I covered the bottom portion of the mini wooden spoon with a piece of scrap from the MME "Dream" paper pad and Tombow multi liquid glue.
I stamped the sentiment COFFEEwrapped the Cherry Latte & made a bow.
For a touch of cuteness I added a pearl!

Here is a look at the fun products I used to complete my project:




Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
*Millie*

13 comments:

  1. I totally adore the colors here!!! This is sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most adorable project!! I love the banner with the twine pom-poms!! They look amazing!! All of the details are just perfect!! You showcased the twine fabulously, Millie!! I love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awesome project!!! Love the little banner and the fabulous pom- poms!!!! LOVE this!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about this is adorable! I love the pink and red together as well as all of the clever ways you used those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Millie this is so cute! Love that it is pink, the flowers on the cup, the banner and the twine. Shoot just let me say I LOVE IT!.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on this Millie! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such an awesome project. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Millie, this is adorable! The banner is fabulous and love the fun twine pom poms and bows! GREAT idea and super fun project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Millie! This is so ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is soooo pretty! I just LOVE the colors and all the FUN stamps! The Pom Poms are ADORABLE!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous and adorable!! I love the pink!!! Those pom poms are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!