Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Trendy Twine - But First, Coffee

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I have a coffee card to show you featuring the fabulous Cherry Latte Trendy Twine.


I cut the coffee cup from a file on Design Space.  It's about 4 inches tall.  The cup was a bit plain so I decided to fill around the 'wrap' with my Cherry Latte Trendy Twine. I pop dotted the little heart on after I stamped the sentiment from the Need Coffee stamp set.  To finish it off, I added some brown sequins and a bit of gold Wink of Stella pen to the 'steam'.


We've got something fun coming on Thursday so I hope you check back in.  And be sure to head over to Annie's Paper Boutique for all your Twine and packaging needs!




Have a fabulous day!!


8 comments:

  1. Very fun coffee themed card, the twine looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super adorable Helen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Sweet!! Love the fun twine.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Helen!! I love it and all your attention to detail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love those colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, I love how you used the twine. Who wouldn't love to receive this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! What a pretty cup with gorgeous twine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!