Saturday, August 8, 2015

Trendy Twine - Pillow Box Treats

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love and I'm sharing some fun treats for a backyard party. We have movie nights and BBQ's quite often in the summer and since we are showcasing the most awesome twine & pillow boxes  I took this opportunity to make some fun treats.


 I started with the Medium Clear pillow boxes and filled them with some yummy cookies and cream candy. I wrapped them with some burlap and Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine

I also attached this sweet little tag that I stamped with the Foodies stamps. Oh I think this little candy guy is so cute!!

You can find these products in the Boutique to create some fun treats for your next party.

Have a GREAT day!

7 comments:

  1. Super fun treats!! I absolutely love the foodies stamp tag!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun treats! The tag is adorable, love that sweet stamp you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, duper cute Shelly! Love the fun burlap and awesome aqua midnight twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so super ADORABLE!!! Love the CUTIE candy tag!!!
    Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I love the look of that burlap with the twine. So wonderful! That stamp is so perfect for your treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute!! I love that tag too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so cute! Love the foodie stamps too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!