Thursday, July 30, 2015

Trendy Twine~ Have a Great Vacation

Good Morning Trendy Twiners!
Jessica here from Chick-n-Scrap.

 Each month the DT has been showcasing  one of our gorgeous twine colors along with a packaging item.  This month the Trendy Gals have been spotlighting a must have summer twine color~ Nautical along with the Medium Candy Bags.
For those of you who love to make treats then make sure to stop on by the Trendy Twine store to grab some of these candy bags. There are so many projects you can use them for and people LOVE to receive some decorated treats!!

Since making treats is one of my FAVORITE things to do (I know I say that often...LOL) I have another sweet idea to share that is super easy to replicate...Lets take a look!
 To make my treat, I grabbed some Hershey Chocolate Nuggets and wrapped them in pattern paper from My Minds Eye~Moments paper pad. Next I used the Just Tags die from My Creative Time to make the tag topper for my treat. I die cut navy cardstock for the base and matching pattern paper for the top. I stamped my sentiment and die cut the adorable beach ball in the matching Nautical Trendy Twine colors.
Here is a close-up of the tag at a different angle. Once my tag was all put together, I attached it to my Medium Candy Bag by punching a hole in the bag and threading the twine through. Then tied a bow and this sweet treat is ready to be given to that special friend!

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique
 Nautical Trendy Twine



Thanks so much for stopping by.
 I hope you have enjoyed my project and have a great Thursday!

9 comments:

  1. What fabulous treats these are!! I love the tag!! The beach ball is so cute!! The papers are perfect with the gorgeous twine!! Awesome project, Jessica!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project Jessica...sooo CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely project! Great colors and patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. always so creative Jessica.. i love this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic treat Jessica! It turned out so darn cute!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun!! Awesome idea!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome little treat!
    Happy Sunday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!