Monday, July 27, 2015

Trendy Twine - Flippin' & Shakin'

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love. Hope your summer is going fabulous! Have you been loving all the great inspiration? I have another fun project to share with you. I made a shaker card with a beachy theme :)


I used some AWESOME  Nautical Trendy Twine to make this fun shaker card!


I made a circle shaker and added the Nautical Trendy Twine to frame the shaker. I filled the card with some blue and yellow sequins. Lastly, I topped it off with some adorable flip flops! 
You can find these fun products in the Boutique
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Have a GREAT day!

8 comments:

  1. Super CUTE shaker card Shelly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! How super fun is this?! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable shaker card, love those cute flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome card! I must say the title you chose for the post is a hoot as well LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute & fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!