Monday, May 25, 2015

Stars and Stripes Home Decor

Beth from Beth's Beauties here.  Today is a day that we remember all of those who have fought to give us all the freedoms that we have.  So often we take them for granted.  Today is a great reminder to be thankful for that.  The project I have for you today is very patriotic to honor Memorial Day!
The star is cut from SVG Attic's Uncle Sam's Party kit.  I used The Paper Studio's Vintage Nation paper for it.  I added burlap in the middle of the star.
I went around the top edge of the star with Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine.  Then I added a bow at the top with Totally Kraft and Stars and Stripes Trendy Twines.
The God Bless America and star flourish were cut from SVG Attic's American Eagle Wreath kit.  I added some berry garland at the bottom of the star as well for a little something extra.
This is a view of the stars and stripes along the entire outside of the star.

 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:



If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

15 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!