Saturday, April 25, 2015

Guest Designer: Ann Marie with Yours TruLee Day 2

Hello again fellow Trendy Twiners! Its Ann Marie from Yours TruLee and I can't say enough how thankful I am that Lesley Ann asked me to be a guest designer this weekend! I love me some Trendy Twine!

I am so in the mood for Summer and I have found my recent projects have been with summer in mind! 

I created this sweet strawberry favor box for a friend and I plan to fill it with some cheerful candies and a note.



I used this months featured twine, Tickled Pink, to embellish the strawberry blossom.  I think it adds a soft and delicate touch!


Really this gift box can be used for just about any occasion.  I love that it reminds me of summer and one of my favorite fruits! 

I hope that today is filled with warmth and signs that summer is coming! 

Looking forward to sharing another post with you all tomorrow!

Yours TruLee,

Ann Marie

10 comments:

  1. Awww! This is oh so very sweet! LOVE that strawberry with its pretty flower.The twine bow is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Ann Marie! What a sweet gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so SWEET!! And yes the tickled pink twine does adds a soft and delicate touch.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! Awesome details and pretty colors!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, love the strawberry favor box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little box! I love your pretty flower, super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just precious! I love how the twine is the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a sweet gift box! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!