Saturday, March 28, 2015

Packaged Easter Marshmallow Bark


It's Tammy, and I have a project today I am sharing using some fabulous Watermelon Taffy Twine and Small Candy Treat Sacks! I love these treat sacks because they have flat bottoms. Click here to see a project I made with them for Christmas gifts. They are perfect for a small candle. 

I made some Easter Marshmallow Bark and packaged it inside the Small Candy Treat Sacks. I used my cameo to cut a 3D Treat Bag Holder to attach the packaged Easter Marshmallow Bark to. Since I had the cutting machine going, I cut an Eater Egg with the same coordinating paper as the liner. I topped off with a few sequins and of course Watermelon Taffy Twine .

Sorry for the glare from my craft room lights. I promise you this bark is delish! So fun to make too!
Trendy Twine Products
Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine - Lime, White, & Pink Bakers Twine

Only a few days left to snag this awesome Watermelon Taffy Twine at a reduced price. Think how darling it will be used on your summer projects.

Annie's Paper Boutique -- for all your twine and packaging!

Twine It Up! Facebook Page -- share your Trendy Twine projects!

Have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. Looking scrumptious! The twine color is fabulous for spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter bark looks like a fun treat that kids would LOVE! Very cute packaging idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such yummy treats, fun way to use the candy sacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy!! Super cute Tammy!

    Have a great weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super CUTE idea Tammy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully packaged treat! It is sure to bring joy to whoever receives it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!