Thursday, February 12, 2015

You Make My Heart Flutter Treat Box

Hello, this is Sukie and I have a project featuring Limeade Trendy Twine.  I altered a Small Kraft Gable Box from Annie's Paper Boutique with some fun patterned paper.  To break up the patterned paper, I adhered some "love" themed washi tape along the center of the paper.  I used the Winter Valentine Penguin cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs for the adorable penguin and added him to a tag.
The penguins face was stamped with a Peachy Keen face stamp.  I created some little twine pom poms for the ear muffs.  The tag was stamped with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Crazy for You stamp set.  A couple of enamel dots and a heart outlined in Limeade twine was the finishing touch on my box.
Thanks so much for stopping by, remember to check out Annie's Paper Boutique for all of your crafty needs!  Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' adorable! I love that sweet penguins and the special ear muffs! Love the colors too! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!! The penguin is so cute!! I love his twine ear muffs!! They look amazing!! What a fabulous gable box this is!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and cute! I love the ear muffs, they are adorable!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet treat box! Love that penguin and his earmuffs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO super cute!! I love his little pom-pom ear muffs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable Sukie! What a fun way to decorate this Gable Box!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!