Wednesday, February 4, 2015

You make me Happy!

Hello, Trendy Twiners! 
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, and its my day to post!
Today's project will showcase the festive Limeade Trendy Twine and a Kraft Gable Box.

I decorated my Kraft Gable Box with pretty paper from a Jillibean Soup kit.
The big brown stain ribbon which I made a bow with, came from a basket filled of chocolate that I had received during the holidays. 
I added a felt butterfly to the bow as well as a tag with the lovely sentiment "You make me HAPPY".
I made & tied a bow with the festive Limeade Trendy Twine, adhered a gorgeous flower, and doodled around the box with a white gel pen.
I stamped and fuzzy cut my pretty butterflies, which I then colored around them with a 
white gel pen.

Here is a closer look at my pretty bow with the festive Limeade Trendy Twine......

Here is a look at the festive Limeade Trendy Twine and Kraft Gable Box!

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
*Millie*

10 comments:

  1. Such a fun decorated gable box Millie! Love the papers you used and all the embellishing!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gable box! I love the big flower on it. The limeade twine coordinates perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the pretty papers and the fabulous embellishments!! The twine looks amazing!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! You decorated this so beautifully. It really is jaw dropping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flower is gorgeous, Millie! Love the pretty limeade twine and the box this just great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a PRETTY gable box Millie! The limeade twine looks amazing! You decorated this gorgeous!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful bos. Love the papers and twine really makes it all come together. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful box! The flower is gorgeous and so is the twine!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, such gorgeous papers and patterns! The flower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!