Sunday, February 8, 2015

We Go Together Like...

Hello all you Trendy Twiners, It's Kendra from Inkin It Up with Kendra! and it's my last day as a Guest Designer for Trendy Twine - I've had a lot of fun!  I created my most favorite valentine yet using this supah cute stampset from Lil' Inker Designs.
 
 
I chose the Grape Fizz Twine for this project and I think it looks fantastic!!  I'm loving the color scheme too!

 
I used Ranger Glossy Accents on the peanut butter and jelly to give them a little shine - they look adorable!!  I'm a Glossy Accents addict! (and Wink of Stella too lol)

 
Thank you so much Lesley for having me the last few days and thanks to everyone for checking out my designs....I hope you have enjoyed my time here, I know I have!  If you want to know more details about my card stop on by my Blog Inkin' It Up with Kendra!  Have a wonderful Sunday!!!



7 comments:

  1. Another super ADORABLE card Kendra! What sweet images and love the color combo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!! The images are just darling!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Kendra, this is so CUTE! I love your glossy PB&J :)
    Thank you for guesting with us!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card, love those adorable images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kendra this could not be any cuter! Love the design and images too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!