Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sweet Project Life cards

Hi Everyone! 
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot sharing a project
featuring Annie's Paper Boutique planner stamps.
I enjoy using these stamps for my Project Life cards.
I made some 3x4 cards for when we go out for treats with the kids.


I used Foodies and the *new* Check It Off stamp sets.

Foodies

I water colored the cute little candies, cupcakes and ice cream cones to match the paper.
I also stamped the fun banners from Check It Off to add the date to my cards and a sentiments.


Look at those stamps! They are just so versatile and fun!
These can be used for your planner, meal planning, cards
and for your scrapbooking and project life cards.
Thank you for stopping by!
For all the details of my project, please visit my blog.
Have a wonderful day! 

8 comments:

  1. These are so adorable Kimberly!!!
    What fun PL cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute...I can't stand it! I love how you used them on your PL cards! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun cards, love how you added the colored Foodies stamps. Those will look awesome on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute project life cards Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Kimberly this is so SWEET!I love how you used the stamps.I absolutely love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...so cute!! The stamps look great! The water colors are such a good idea!
    Have a great evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!