Tuesday, February 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Treats

Hi everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I have some quick little treats for St. Patrick's Day that were super quick to make.


I used the fabulous Limeade Trendy Twine and some really fun Small Candy Sacks from Annie's Paper Boutique.


I totally misjudged how big to make the tags (as I frequently do).  They were so cute, but I didn't know what I would use them for.  Then I found these great Small Candy Sacks from Annie's Paper Boutique in my stash and thought they would look so cute with the tags on them.  The Candy Sacks come in a 10 count from the store--I love that they are flat bottomed.


The tag is tied on with some yummy Limeade Trendy Twine.  This is a great color to use year round, not just in March so make sure to get some while it's on sale :)




Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

Have a fabulous day!


9 comments:

  1. Helen, your tags are just darling! And those candy sacks are some of my favorite too. The flat bottoms make them so easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww these tags are so fun and pretty!! Great job Helen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome little treats and so festive for St Patty's Day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable project Helen! Love those little sacks and the tag looks AWESOME on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fab! The tags look amazing and those candy sacks are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very yummy treats, such fun tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun & yummy treats!! Adorable tags!! One for me, right? LOL
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your treats so much! The tag is so cute and I love those bags too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!