Wednesday, February 11, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Treat!

Hello, Trendy Twiners! 
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, and its my day to post!
Today's project will feature the festive Limeade Trendy Twine and a Medium Clear Candy Bag.

I am enjoying playing with my Cricut Explore, especially the print & cut feature.
So, with that being said I used it on my Teddy Bear Parade "St. Patrick's"image.
It was easy & Super FUN!
I placed my Teddy Bear on a Recollections Kraft tag.
I then, doodled around the tag with a white gel pen.
I used a piece of Bazzill embossed yellow cardstock and Spellbinders Big Scallop Square
dies on the bottom portion of my tag, which I then made & tied a bow with the Limeade 
Trendy Twine. I then stamped Happy St. Patrick's Day!
To add a fun texture, I used a flower stamp on the green candy wrappers (scraps).
I filled my Medium Clear Candy Bag with Hershey's candy. Yummy!
I used a piece of white ribbon to make a bow as well as the  Limeade Trendy Twine,
placed a button on the center and wrapped it around my candy bag for closure.


Here is a closer look at my super cute tag!!

Here is a look at the fun Trendy Twine products I used to complete my project:


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Millie

11 comments:

  1. Your tag is so adorable! I love the button you added to the ribbon. A great treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super adorable Millie!!!!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project, your bear is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so absolutely adorable!! The St. Patty's bear is so sweet!! I love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a adorable tag!! Love that teddy bear!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally adore this to bits!!!! It's cute as can be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this treat and tag! So very cute with that adorable bear and so yummy with that candy :D
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the treat idea! The tag is adorable and what a darling Teddy Bear!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute little treat. That leprechaun is adorable and the limeade makes me anxious for St Pattys day!! Super cute Millie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!