Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lucky Leprechaun!

Who is hanging out at the end of the rainbow? St. Patty's Day is coming, so could it be a Leprechaun? I thought this guy was just too cute the second I saw him.

This is Melissa from M Miranda Creations and today I am sharing another project with you featuring this month's showcase - Limeade Trendy Twine.
 
 
I started with an A2 size card base. I added a background from Doodlebug Design's Happy Go Lucky papers. I wrapped the top with my Limeade Trendy Twine and used it to attach my tag. The sentiment is from My Craft Spot. I then used pop dots to attach my leprechaun from Cuddly Cute Designs. I'm so excited about how it turned out!!!
 
Limeade Trendy Twine

 
Thanks for stopping in today!!!
 
Blessings,
                   
 


8 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I think that is the cutest leprechaun I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Melissa!!!!!!!
    He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, this is so stinkin' cute! Love the twine wrapped at the top! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a cute Leprechaun, love that sweet face!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!