Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I Whale-y Like You Valentine Card

Tuesday Greetings to you! It's Tammy, and I am sharing a Valentine card featuring some awesome Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.


Ready or not Valentine's Day is just a few days away...here's a little more inspiration for you!

I started this card by adhering cut pieces of patterned paper from my left-over scrap pile to my red card base. I then took a length of red grosgrain ribbon and wrapped it around the center of the card front and tied in a bow; I embellished my ribbon treatment further with a blue bow, Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine and a red heart button.
I punched out a heart for the sentiment trimming it further with Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine and red ruby rhinestones for further embellishing. 

Please visit my blog: Creating Somewhere Under the Sun for additional product information.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!