Friday, February 6, 2015

Hello and A Valentine Shaker Card ~ Guest Designer ~ Kendra

Good Morning Trendy Twine Lovers, it's Kendra Hernandez from Inkin' It Up With Kendra!  I'm your Guest Designer for Trendy Twine for the next couple of days!  When Lesley approached me several months back and asked if I would be interested in Guest Designing, I told her I would be honored to hang out with you lovely ladies for a few days and share a few of my creations using that YUMMY baker's twine!

I love designing for Valentine's Day and I love this color combination even more (it's one of my favorites)  I designed this card using the MFT I Love You More and Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes Stampsets.  For the Shaker Heart I used the MFT Pierced Heart Stax, Sequins and some 3M foam double sided tape.    I polished off the card with Trendy Twine's Totally Red and Pinkberry Sorbet ....love this stuff! 


Here's a couple of close up pictures so you can see the design and of course that yummy twine a little better!


I love layers and 3 dimension - it's my style!  :)


I hope you enjoyed my design and my use of the baker's twine - Trendy Twine has a great product and so many different styles to choose from!  I'll be back tomorrow with another valentine peek!  Come and say hello over at my blog Inkin' It Up with Kendra! or over on my Instagram: khernandez331 - Have an amazing day!  :)




11 comments:

  1. This shaker card is so absolutely adorable! Those colors of twine are perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super SWEET card Kendra!!!! LOVE it!!!! So happy to have you hanging out with us at Trendy Twine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GDS, Kendra!!! It is Awesome!!
    Simply adorable!!! Adore the image and shaker heart!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GDS!! Your shaker card is fantastic!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, just love the shaker design! All of the pink is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh this is SOOOO cute! I love shaker cards and yours is FABULOUS!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shaker card is just so fun and cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!