Thursday, February 5, 2015

Happy Treat Box

Hi There Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a fun treat box featuring Limeade Trendy Twine and an AWESOME Kraft Gable Box available in the Trendy Twine Store .



These boxes are pretty AWESOME! Perfect weight and they assemble so easily! These are my favorite!! They look great decorated all up or just simply dressed like I did.

I wanted to make a box that I can use for male or female. Also, for any occasion that's HAPPY! So the Limeade Trendy Twine is perfect! I went with a very clean and simple look. White background and let the green be the star :) Added some fun balloon die cuts and a Happy die cut.

Oh my gosh I love the color of this twine, look how pretty it looks!

Stop by the Trendy store and check out these fun items!





Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!





7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those balloons are so sweet. Great way to use that Trendy Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Shelly! The green balloons are so pretty and match and coordinate perfectly with the limeade twine. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! LOVE the limeade twine and adorable balloons! The patterns are so cute! This is perfect for anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute balloons!! Awesome treat!! Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun project, love those balloons and the "happy" die cut looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT gable box Shelly! Love those fun pattern balloons.
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of this! It is so clean and makes such a statement.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!