Saturday, February 21, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hello Trendy Twiners! It's Tammy from Creating Somewhere Under The Sun.  I don't know about you, but I am looking for anything that gets me a wee bit closer to spring. St. Patrick's Day has me looking forward to that. (However last year, we had a huge snowfall on St. Patrick's Day...hope we don't have a repeat this year.)

So here is a card sharing some fabulous Limeade Trendy Twine.
One of my favorite things to do is use beautiful colored twine as a backdrop behind a negative. I think it  looks so pretty on a card and definitely gives lots of visual interest.
I hope you enjoyed this card today!


Have a GREAT day!


11 comments:

  1. Great card Tammy! Love the twine shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOODNESS!!! This is just FABULOUS!! LOVING that twine on the shamrock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bright fresh green against the crisp white! Pretty card Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I love this card!! Absolutely ADORABLE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous!! I love the twine shamrock!! So creative and fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your twine shamrock looks amazing, very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of twine for the fun shamrock! Super card...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO cute! And SUCH a fun way to use that fabulous limeade twine! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card Tammy! The limeade looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!