Sunday, February 15, 2015

Good Luck Shamrock Card

Hello friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties with you today, and I am sharing a good luck card I recently made.  It would make a perfect St. Patrick's Day card too with a different sentiment.
I added a border of Limeade Trendy Twine by wrapping it under the brads in the corners of the card.  This card was created from SVG Attic's Lucky Me kit.  I embossed the shamrock with a circle embossing folder and added gold and green sequins around it.  The sentiment tag was finished off with a bow of Limeade Trendy Twine.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Limeade Trendy Twine - Lime Green & White Bakers Twine

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

8 comments:

  1. Glad I looked Beth! This is wonderful. I am ready for some St. Patrick's Day projects now. That twine color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, this turned out so cute!!!! Love the layered Shamrocks! Fabulous my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Beth!! Love the border of twine too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute & Fun!! Fun way to use the twine!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Great shape, fun colors and love the embossing! Super cool idea on the way you framed the card with the limeade twine to....:)
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is really cute Beth! I love the little tag and the way you did the twine!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!