Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Trendy Twine Turtle Box

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  We are showcasing the fabulous Limeade Trendy Twine and the fun Kraft Gable Boxes this month.


For my box, I also added the St. Patrick's Day Punch and Go Printable that you can get in the store too.


The printable is cut out with a 1 3/4 inch circle punch and I cut the scalloped circle out with my Cricut at 2 inches to attach to the printable.  I threaded the Limeade Trendy Twine through the scallops and tied a bow.  Then I wrapped some around the handle of the Kraft Gable Box and then tied the tag to the twine on the box. 


I used some fun polka dot paper for the background of my St. Patrick's Day Turtle.  The turtle is cut from the Create a Critter 2 Cricut cartridge.  The animals on this cart are so fun to play with!






There is plenty of time to get some of these great goodies in time for St. Patrick's Day.Head over to Annie's Paper Boutique to get your shopping done :) 
 
Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. Helen this is so adorable!!!! What a fun gable box!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! That twine and printable are so perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGee! Helen this is so adorable! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project Helen! So cute...I have always loved that turtle and you used him perfectly on this St Patty's Day project! Super cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Helen what a prefect little turtle for St. Patty's Day! I love the twine with the scalloped circle!
    Super duper cute!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable project, the turtle is so super cute. The scalloped tag with the twine looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!