Friday, December 5, 2014

Trendy Twine 12 Days of Christmas: Day 5

Hello, Trendy Twiners! 
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M and for today's post I have for you.........
 Day 5 of our Trendy Twine's 12 Days of Christmas, where I will be showcasing one of our Christmas twine colors and a gift packaging idea!

Every year I bake cookies for William's co-workers and I always like to decorate the packaging.
I started with a Kraft Gable Box and used The Evergreen Stack by DCWV to cover certain 
portions of my box. I used the CAC2 cartridge for the gingerbread man, house and phrase.  
I also used red glitter glue on all my red images for a touch of sparkle! 
Which you know I LOVE!!


 I used the fun & festive Holly Berry Trendy Twine ....Pretty, right?

For my tag, I used the Teeny Tag Greetings w/ Teeny Tag Dies and stamped "For You".
I made a gorgeous bow using a piece of polka dotted ribbon, Holly Berry & Mistletoe crinkle 
ribbons by 3GJ and the Holly Berry Trendy Twine.

Here is a look at the fun & festive Holly Berry Trendy Twine 


I hope that you've enjoyed Day 5 as well as Day 1-4!
Oh! Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Day 6, you do not want to miss it!

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on 
Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Millie

12 comments:

  1. Super CUTE Millie!!!! LOVE how you decorated the gable box!!!
    AWESOME gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box is so sweet! I love all the sparkle too! The ginger is perfect for a cookie box and of course the twine is a wonderful finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie, this is such a sweet creation! I love the big bow at the top of your box :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, your little gable box is so sweet and decorated so fun! Adorable gingerbread man and love the fabulous bow!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so absolutely adorable!! The gingerbread man and house are so sweet!! The bow is amazing!! What a gorgeous gift this is!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute gift :) I can only imagine the yummy goodies that will be inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I be your cookie exchange??? Love how you decorated the box! So so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweet treat box! The way you altered it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This treat box is awesome! Love the twine touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable Migdalia!! You know I love it! It goes under my tree right? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just the sweetest little box ever! Love your little gingerbread house! You reminded me that I need to get gum drops for the kids to decorate their houses :)
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!