Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve!  This is Sukie and I have a fun and whimsical layout to share in anticipation of some sweet Christmas pictures tomorrow.  Over the past month as I was working on my holiday creations, I stashed away some extra die cuts for this layout.
The gingerbread men were cut from Just Because Cards, the elf from Jolly Holidays, the penguins from Simply Charmed and the snowmen heads from Joys of the Season.  I used Peachy Keen Stamps for their adorable faces.
A die from my stash was used for the sentiment tags.  All of the sentiments are from the Scrappy Moms Picture Perfect stamp set.  The sentiment tags were accented with some pearl stickers.
My layout was embellished with touches of Tickled Pink Trendy Twine.  It was the perfect accent for my non-traditional layout.
The snowflakes were created from different punches in my stash.  I added a few pink sequins from Annie's Paper Boutique to each of the pages.
Don't forget to stop by the store to check out all of the amazing twine colors, many are still on sale this month.  You will also find lots of products for all of your crafting needs.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a Merry Christmas.  We hope to see you back here tomorrow for a special Christmas Day post!

6 comments:

  1. Sukie, your layouts are always fabulous! SO many details and die cuts. Simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sukie, this layout is just amazing! The cuts are just darling and love the colors and papers you used! I love all the PK faces...so stinken cute!! LOVE, LOVE your work!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your whimsical layout!!! So so cute! Such fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sukie, You've outdone yourself! This is FABULOUS! I love all the fun colors and adorable faces!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout! The colors and designs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!