Saturday, October 25, 2014

Trick or Treat with Green Slime Popcorn!

Good Morning Trendy Twiner Friends!

It's Tammy here and I am excited to share one last Halloween Project as a Trendy Twine Little Sister using Grape Limeade Trendy Twine
I made a treat holder using a file I bought in the Silhouette Store. I paper pieced and assembled the holder.  Next I gave my friendly witch a darling twine bow using Grape Limeade Trendy Twine.  Isn't she cute?
I cooked up some wickedly addictive "Green Slime" Popcorn to put in a treat bag which I tied off with a button, tag, and Grape Limeade Trendy Twine.  I just had to add a black spider for fun! :-) Perfect, for teachers, neighbors, coaches...you name it! 

So, I hope you enjoyed my last inspiration project using the fabulous Grape Limeade Trendy Twine.  
Halloween Grape Limeade Trendy Twine - Purple & Lime Green
Check out the

Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 Store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by.
~Tammy~


7 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!