Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone! I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I have a Halloween card for you using the fabulous Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine.  I love to make Halloween cards, but never seem to give them out.  I need to do that this year though because I have made several lately :)


I am now able to do print then cut on my Explore machine and have found a bunch of cute owls dressed for Halloween.  The mascot for the university I work at is an owl, so I have been collecting cuts of them lately.  The picture below show the dimension on the owl that I bought from KaDoodle Bug Designs.


The Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine is at the bottom of the card and this time, I just tied the bow and glued it on.  When I tie the bow around the wrapped twine, it sometimes gathers and I didn't want that look this time.


I do hope you join in the challenge going on right now.  Click HERE and see all the details.  You can also see lots of fun projects on the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine Facebook page so I hope you join the group over there.  And last, but not least, stop by the store, Annie's Paper Boutique, for all your twine and packaging needs!

Have a fabulous day!

Helen

9 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!