Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween Treat Box

Hello, it's Sukie and I have a project featuring Lime Licorice Trendy Twine.  I covered a Kraft Gable box from Annie's Paper Boutique with some fun paper and used my Fiskars Jack-O-Lantern punch for the face.
The top of the gable box was closed with some burlap and I added a bat which was outlined with Black  Licorice Trendy Twine and some googly eyes.  I attached a fun little tag with a sentiment from the Craftin Desert Diva's Frightfully Cute stamp set.  The little pumpkin and the grass on the tag are both from punches.  My tag was finished off with a coordinating Trendy Page dot and tied to the gable box with the Lime Licorice twine.
There are lots of Halloween twine colors available in the store and you can also find the coordinating Spooktacular Halloween Trendy Page Dots for those Halloween projects along with many other crafty projects.  Also, don't forget to join our "Boo-tiful Treats" October challenge, all of the details are here.

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute box, Sukie! I really like all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it Sukie!!!
    AWESOME project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I love the green burlap on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ROCKS!!!! Love this fab treat box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is so awesome!! I love how you made the gable box into a pumpkin!! The tag is adorable!! Love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, this is so FABULOUS! I love your paper and burlap - AWESOME!
    Great job my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you covered your treat box!! Super cute project!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable Sukie!! I love all the cute embellishments you made!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!