Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Halloween Treat!!!

Hello, Trendy Twiners!
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, today sharing my project with you.
Today's spotlight is Trick or Treat Trendy Twine.
 
 I made an ADORABLE Halloween Treat Box!
I used Recollections Halloween Printed Paper to decorate my Kraft Gable Box.
I've been playing around with my Cricut again so I decided to use several carts on my Treat Box.
I used the Teddy Bear Parade for my Pumpkin Bear, CAC2 for the Happy Halloween
Phrase & Candy Images and Everyday Paper Dolls for the grass.  
I took my last piece of May Arts Chevron ribbon and Trick or Treat Trendy Twine
made a bow from both and placed a purple button.
Oh! I forgot to mention that I also used a piece of Trick or Treat Trendy Twine on
the pumpkin that the bear is holding.
 
 
 Get a look at the Super fun Trick or Treat Trendy Twine.
Trick or Treat Trendy Twine - Purple & Orange Bakers Twine
 
And don't forget to play along in our challenge!!!! 
(HERE)
Trendy Twine
 
Click here to Shop.  
Click here to like us on 
Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
 

12 comments:

  1. Such a darling treat box! Love the twine with the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE Millie! Love the ribbon and twine!
    Adorable teddy bear too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable Halloween treat box!!! Love the twine and ribbon!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Millie, this is such a precious gable box! I love the sweet pumpkin bear to pieces and the twine/ribbon look amazing! :o) The purple and orange candy is so fun and pretty. Lovely work, my dear friend! Have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! The little bear is so sweet!! Your bow is absolutely gorgeous!! What a fabulous gable box, M!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaw, this is SO sweet! I love it Millie! Anyone would love to receive it:) The ribbon and twine look amazing!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is oh so CUTE! I just love these colors and the twine! Adorable bear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to dress up the gable box, love the sweet bear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job, Migdalia!! Love that little bear!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!