Monday, July 28, 2014

Girly Spa treat and card

Hi everyone!
Kimberly from Hellocutiecrafts here.
Today I am sharing a project for the Trendy Twine Design Team.
For my project, I made a side step card and used one of the 1x8 Clear Candy tubes
Trendy Chevron Pink Page Dots and a White Tag all from Annie's Paper Boutique.



 
Card from the side.

I love all the pinks and purples together! 
Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine is one of my favorites, 
there are just so many possibilities!!

This Clear Candy Tube fits 4 of these mini nail polishes, mini nail files and a mini orange stick perfectly!!
What a fun gift to give to big and little girls alike!!
These would also make fabulous party favors.

This white tag is also available in the Store in different colors and sizes. 
I also used the Trendy Pink Chevron Page dots too! 
There are several colors and designs to choose from.
 The Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine used in today's project is also on sale!! 

Make sure to check out my blog for more details.
Don't forget to stop by the Trendy Twine Facebook Page and the Store 
to get all the products I featured today!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a wonderful day!
 
Products used:


7 comments:

  1. This is so super adorable Kim!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super sweet gift set. All the pink is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project, so pink and girly, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable gift set! Loving the pink everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this set--it's so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! This is Fabulous and SUPER fun!!
    Very Sweet!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this more and more!! Every time I see it I fall in love all over again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!