Thursday, July 17, 2014

A "Christmas In July" Treat!!

Hello, Trendy Twiners!
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, today sharing my project with you.
Today's spotlight is Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine.
 
So for my project I made a Super cute & Yummy Treat!
A "Christmas In July" Treat!
What else would go perfect with Peppermint Stick Twine!
With my portrait, I used the print, cut & offset feature on my adorable KBD Christmas Bear.
I then placed my Christmas Bear on a oval shape.
In my Christmas stash I found the polka dotted ribbon which went perfect with the
Peppermint Stick and Button!
I then stamped "I Love You Beary Much" from CDD's Punny Stamp Set.
Remember, I said a treat, a yummy treat?
I used a Small Kraft Bag and put (2) chocolate Ghirardelli's inside.
So, what do you think?
 
 
 
Here is a look at the Small Kraft Bags (HERE)
 
 
Here is a look at the Fun & Festive Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine
and it's on sale (HERE)
 

Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine - Red, Burgundy, & White
 
 
Click here to Shop.  
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

For more info on my project, click (HERE)

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!
 



10 comments:

  1. This is adorable M!!! LOVE those kraft bags! AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation and even that cute image used. Your additional beauties finish the card of beautifully and love the bow with a touch of twine....xxx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so absolutely adorable!! The bear is so sweet!! I love the doily and gorgeous bow!! The twine is fabulous!! Love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a adorable treat bag!! Love the lovely bear image!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at this GREAT project and that FABULOUS twine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable little bear and such a fun project! I love the doily as an embellishment for the treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peppermint Stick is one of my all-time favorite Trendy Twines! :o) Millie, your project is so beary adorable! I love the bear and your gorgeous layering. The polka dot bow looks lovely beneath that beautiful twine. I love how this is both sweet and elegant. :o) Wonderfully done as always, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable bear...super cute idea for Christmas gift giving:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! This is ADORABLE. LOVE it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!