Thursday, May 29, 2014

Trendy Magnetic Bookmark

Happy Thursday, Trendy Twine friends! It's Jessi from Kissin' Krafts and I have fun project today!

Who loves to read? And who is always looking for a bookmark? (I don't fold the corners, because most come from the library.) So when I saw the idea of a magnetic bookmark, I had to give it a try!



Feel free to hop on over to my blog for more details on this project.

Trendy Twine is spotlighting all their SOLID twines this month, so there is still time to get the solids at the sale price. Check out the Trendy Twine store to see the color selections!
 (Psst... I used Totally Grape on this project!)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Great idea Jessi! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute & fun idea.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and cool! Great idea with the magnet, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun idea, love the magnet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bookmark - so clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love running to your blog for details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!