Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Trick or Treat Gable Box

Good Morning Trendy Twiners!!
Jessica here from Chick-n-Scrap to share a Halloween Packaging idea with you using lots of products that you can pick up in the Trendy Twine store.

All month the DT will be showcasing the beautiful Trick or Treat Trendy Twine 
so for my project I took one of the Gable Boxes and decorated it to fill with some sweet treats. Here is my project, I hope you like it :)
These Gable Boxes are such a great size and so easy to embellish for whatever holiday you want. And at such a great price...you can not beat them!

Anyways want to know how I did this?? 
I started out by cutting my designer paper to size for each side of the box and then using my ATG to attach them around all four sides. 

Moving onto the sentiment stamp, I used my Cameo to cut 2 circles, one in white card stock so I could stamp my Halloween Seal Pumpkin and one slightly larger in purple to mat it onto. I added some foam pop dots to the back and placed it aside so I could wrap my twine.

I took the Trick or Treat Trendy Twine and wrapped it around the box 2 time bringing both ends to the front of the box so I could loop my button through and tie it into a bow behind the button. Then to finish the twine I knotted both ends at the bottom.
Finally to finish off my box, I placed the popped up sentiment onto the box and of course filled it up with some yummy treats! 
It is now ready to be passed along as a gift :)

I hope you  have enjoyed my project!
Just a few reminders before I send you on your way......
~Don't forget about the Spooky Tags & Twine Challenge we have going on!! 
The challenge just began so you have plenty of time to play along!!!

~Have you checked out all these awesome Halloween colors...

Click here to shop.  
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!!

15 comments:

  1. So cute, Jessica! I love those little boxes, so handy, eh? I'd LOVE one filled with Candy Corn...just sayin'! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun box, Jessica! The twine is just a perfect match with your papers - and I love that super jack-o-lantern image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project Jessica!! Love your gable box and love the twine!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome treat box!! The papers are perfect with the gorgeous twine!! This is fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super DUPER cute!!
    Don't you just love the Trendy Twine Halloween colors...or should I say ALL COLORS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous box and love the papers and twine! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I am loving these fun little boxes and you dressed it up so perfectly - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your gable box looks fabulous, this would be so awesome for some yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job with this box! I think I may have to grab some of these now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project Jessica, you always give me such great ideas, I'm picking up some of these boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous box and love the papers and twine!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!