Thursday, October 3, 2013

Trick or Treat Candy Boxes

Hi everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I have some fun candy boxes to show you. You can purchase them from the store along with the Trick to Treat Trendy Twine I am showing you today.

I started out using the Clear Skinny Candy Chute filled with Reece's Pieces.  But my kids starting eating my props (AKA candy), so I grabbed a Shorty Candy Chute and filled one with Reeces' and one with chocolate kisses.


My original plan was to make some twine spiders out of 3D dots.  But the legs were not really working for me so I just made them plain to look like candy.  I love to make these twine swirls.  They are so fun with the great Trendy Twine twist combinations.  You can make a candy land of dots!


To make the swirls, I made a small knot in at the very end of the Trick or Treat Trendy Twine and put this is the middle of a 3D dot.  Then I just swirl outward to the end of the dot.  Super easy and I just love the look!


The new challenge was just posted yesterday, so be sure to check it out and play along.  You should also visit the store now to get all your twine and treat boxes so you are ready for Halloween!

And you still have until tomorrow night to leave comments for the Totally Limeade Blog Hop--there are some great prizes up for grabs :)

Have a fabulous day!


9 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!