Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Candy Corn Treats

Hi everyone!  Helen here from HTB Creations.  I have some more Skinny Candy Chutes to show you today.  I love these boxes and I found the perfect treat to go in there--Candy Corn M&M's!  They are a bit larger than the regular ones and they fit perfectly in here.


I wanted to match the candy corn colors with my twine so I used Lemon Tart and Orangesicle Trendy Twine.  



The candy corn lady is from the Smiley Cards Cricut Cartridge, the tickets are from My Creative Time dies, and the stamp is My Pink Stamper.  I ended up with a lot of bows on my project :) 


Don't forget to join in the Spooky Tags and Twine Challenge.  It ends Friday night!  


Our Twine of the month is Trick or Treat and there are lots of other fun Halloween colors too, so be sure to check out the store :)

Have a fabulous day!!

Helen

8 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!