Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Birthday Calories Don't Count!

Hey everyone! Candace here from Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses! Today I have a card using the Trick or Treat twine! Since I love to get the most of my holiday twine, I thought I would come up with a project that is not holiday themed! The purple and orange make a fun combo for a birthday card! 


I am so in love with washi tape right now, too. A touch of twine over some washi makes a fun combination. There is a great selection of fun washi tape over in Annie's Paper Boutique, FYI! ;) 

In case you are wondering, I also used an SVG from Miss Kate Cuttables and a sentiment from the Sweet Birthday Wishes stamp set from Jaded Blossom. 

I hope you enjoyed my CAS birthday card today!! 

9 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!