Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bewitched By You!

Hey crafty friends! Candace here from Scappin' 2 Little Princesses! If you haven't seen our new challenge yet, it's Spooky Tags & Twine!! I don't know about you, but I have been creating a TON of spooky tags with twine lately! 

Here is a treat I made for one of my daughters using the new Trick or Treat Trendy Twine...


I love using my twine to add some texture to my die cuts. The twine worked perfectly around my little witch's hat. 


Here is everything I used in my project..
- witch SVG from Miss Kate Cuttables
- Jaded Blossom Treat Tag Die and Best Witches stamp set
- Banner die from My Creative Time
- sequins

Make sure you stop by our Facebook group to share all your projects using Trendy Twine! 

12 comments:

  1. Super adorable tag Candace! Love the twine around the witch's hat!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute Candace!! You are a machine...you just keep rolling out awesome projects! This tag is fabulous!! Love your twine bow too!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the twine around the hat as well! What a fun tag!! Super cute, this just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute !!! awesome twine love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little witch tag! Fun project, Candace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the twine touch to the witch's hat! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that is the cutest witch, great tag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!