Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sting Like a Bee - Trendy Twine's Bumblebee Release


So glad you could join us today!  It is such an EXCITING day for us. 

First, we are announcing our two newest Trendy Gals. 

Say a big hello to Brigit and Candace.  I was stoked when they agreed to join the Design Team.  Both of these ladies are incredibly talented, so when you have some time, browse through their blogs.

Second, we are releasing color #49, Bumblebee Trendy Twine,
and having our Sting Like a Bee Hop to celebrate its release.







The Trendy Gals have created some amazing projects showcasing this brand new color.
Hop through to get some crafty inspiration.

For today, Bumblebee twine is $8; tomorrow it goes back to regular price.

Here is the lineup for the hop:
Trendy Twine {you are here}
Jessica {next stop}
There is some yummy blog candy if you follow this blog and
comment on every blog (including this one) in the hop.
You will be entered in a giveaway for the Jaded Blossom's Love Stings stamp set. 
Isn't it the cutest? 
Stop by their FB page and say thank you.
(You have until 11:59 pm central time, Friday, July 5th, to enter.)
 
 
Also for today only, if you place a $25 or more order (before taxes or shipping)
 you will get this cute envelope set with your purchase. 
Set includes ten envelopes and they will go perfectly with your twine :)
 
 

I am not much of a crafter, so I have a fabulous design team.  They show off the Trendy Twine and I just make it.  But this time I did create a few simple projects that anyone can do.  Most of the items can be found in the store.  Just click the link and it will take you right to it.

Tags & Bags:






The tag die is from Papertrey Ink. 
The cute sentiments are from Jaded Blossom's Love Stings set and the bee is from my stamp stash. 
I LOVE the one with the Jaded Blossom set, but is was too big for my tags.
I embossed the glassine bags with a honeycomb embossing folder. 


Bubble Gum Treat:


I love these boxes; they are the perfect size for all kinds of goodies. 
The bee stamp is from my stamp stash.


Buttons & Twine:


This is a little treat that I made for a crafty friend.
Buttons:  Stitched buttons.
Boxes:  Pillow boxes.
I used the cute "bee happy" sentiment from the Love Stings stamp set.
Thread cards are from my stash.



Your next stop is Jessica.
Happy hopping!







46 comments:

  1. I can't wait to finish hopping and hop on over to Annie's to buy my bumblebee twine! I love the color!
    Evelyn
    http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhhh--I like that color! Those are really cute projects! love the bees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome awesome projects Lesley!!! Love the new color of twine!!!
    Happy 4th of July :) Hope it is a GREAT one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic Lesley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic projects, Leslie! Very creative! I love those honeycomb bags! And the new twine color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you mean you're not crafty? These are simply adorable and show case the twine perfectly, embossing the little envelope is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not crafty? Oh sure, I believe that! Ha ha! Great projects!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think all your projects are quite crafty! I sure do like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. See girlie, you can craft!! They are perfect and I am going to have to scraplift them! Go Lesley, go Lesley, go Lesley...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Lesley you did such a fantastic job, I love all the projects, the embossed bags are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! These are amazing!! Love those tags and the embossed envelope!! Just fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome projects Lesley!!! You most certainly can craft :) I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are all adorable projects. Love the new color of twine!! Off to hop.



    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not much of a crafter? I think not! Love your projects! That list one with the buttons and the twine would be just perfect to take to a crop for crafty friends!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Also Congrats to Brigit and Candace on joining the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your projects for not being so crafty! ;) The tags/bags are my favorite of the 3! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE all of your projects...Awesome! Can't wait to get this twine...

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not crafty???? these are wonderful!!! Can't wait to add this spool to my stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lesley - your little projects are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable projects! Love the honeycomb embossing on the bag too that is so cleaver.
    TFS
    Deb C
    dsc105@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your projects are so creative - each one more adorable than the other - love, love the embossed glassine bags (that is now on my "must try" list).

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving this twine so much and great to see Brigit and Candace on the team! Excited to hop! Let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute projects! Congrats to Brigit and Candace for joining the team!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super awesome projects and I love my trendy twine!!! I am now a new follower of your spectacular blog!!!
    Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Check you out getting your craft on, I love it! It is nice to see that hidden talent, all of your projects are beautiful! The new twine color is simply stunning! I just love the pillow box, I hope you are sending that to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the new twine! Great projects! I love the embossed bags!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome projects Lady! What a fun twine color and stamp set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG! The bumblebee Twine is Super Cute & FUN!!!Adorable projects!!
    Congrats to Brigit & Candace! Yiiippeee!
    Happy 4th of July.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantabulous projects! Love them all.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my gosh!! I love all your projects...You did a FABULOUS job!!! I LOVE how you did the bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome projects! Can't wait to get this twine!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh wow! Fabulous creations, love the embossed bags! TFS and what a fabulous hop!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for this hop I love it

    kim colson

    ReplyDelete
  34. For someone who "isn't much of a crafter" you sure rocked these fun projects! I love those cute little tags and the embossed bags are just adorable! The bumble bee bubble gum is too stinkin' cute and I LOVE the clear treat box! Beautiful projects ♥

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow!! you're a liar... you are SO a crafter!!!! love these! thanks so much for your kind words, I am so glad you asked me to be a part of the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are wonderful. What a fun bunch of crafting goodies. TFS
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com/
    (email and google follower)

    ReplyDelete
  37. The bumblebee twine is sweet! Love your little tags and the embossed bags. I haven't started the hop yet, but I can visualize the bumblebee twine in combo with sunflowers, and harvest themes, too. Can't wait to see what the designers have thought up, too. <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the new Color, Love black and yellow together ( our motorcycle is black and yellow)lol I love your projects the tea bags are awesome

    Hugs Norma jean

    ReplyDelete
  39. New to your site. Happened upon it and glad I did. You look very crafty to me. I love all your little projects. I am now a follower of your site.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very cute projects. Gave me an idea for the work place. Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
  41. LOVE all your projects, especially your tags with the honeycomb embossed envelope! Sooo cute! Thanks for sharing, also love your new "Trendy Twine" color, Bumblebee! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great projects and fun new color!! Thanks for all the fun :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!